We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We make use of "cookies" to improve the functionality of our website. Without cookies it will not be possible for you to make use of all of our services. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by visiting websites including occupationaldiseases.nl. You can disable cookies through your browser settings. Please see underneath how to control cookies.
Through our website, cookies are placed by an American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. For more information please visit: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
Occupationaldiseases.nl recognizes its users' privacy concerns. You may choose to reject cookies either outright, or on a case-by-case basis. However, please be aware that our website may require you to accept cookies in order to use some or all of its features.
In the following sections you will find brief instructions for controlling cookies in the most popular browsers used to visit our site. If you do not see your browser listed below, please consult its help documentation.
Internet Explorer (6.x+)
- Choose Tools > Internet Options.
- Choose the "Privacy" tab.
- Move the slider to select your preferred privacy level.
- Choose the Sites and Advanced buttons to further customize your privacy preferences.
- Choose Tools > Options.
- Choose the "Privacy" icon.
- Next to the text "Firefox will" choose "Use custom settings for history" from the dropdown.
- Adjust the checkboxes related to cookies to suit your preferences. Choose the Exceptions button to enter specific websites that you want to allow or block regardless of your other settings.
- Please visit this link to see how to manage cookies in Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome